Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Allure Magazine March 2010 Maybelline Eyestudio Ad

The current issue of Allure magazine (March 2010 with Jessica Simpson on the cover) is full of makeup tips and inspiration! Page 46-47 is my favorite, which is an advertisment for Maybelline NY Eyestudio!

The page has sticker tabs consisting of all 12 of their Color Plush silk eyeshadow collection colors palettes, and all four colors of their Lasting Drama gel eyeliner collection.


Here I marked page 146 with one of the sticker tabs. It's an article called "Shadow and Fog" and tells you how to wear Maybelline's swirled eye shadows!

Normally I would leave the picture as my blog uploads pictures, which is a clickable link that zooms in the picture, but for this particular one I disable it. You'll have to pick up this copy of Allure yourself! I bet you'll find all new ways to wear Maybelline's swirled eyeshadows!

No comments:

Post a Comment